Conference and Exhibition 2018
- Advanced Video Surveillance and Analytics: AI, IoT, Cybersecurity
- End-To-End Security in Digital Economy: PSIM and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Building IAM for the Future: From Enforcer to Business Enabler
- Machine Vision: Deep Learning, Embedded Vison and Hyperspectral Imaging
- Cloud & IoT: Experience New Cities and Buildings
- Access Control Academy: The Key to Integrated Security Systems
- Cybersecurity: Wars in the Fifth Domain
- Biometrics Congress on Civil Applications
- Biometrics Congress on Government, Defence and Law Enforcement Applications
- Digital Economy Infrastructure: IP Networks and Data Centres
- Re-Thinking Distribution: How to De-Commoditize and Return to Profitability
- Security System Development and Integration: Secrets to Winning Bids
- China Connect: Doing Business On Chinese Brands
- CEO Sessions. Premium Global Brands in Russia: Change or Die
1. Increasing the audience by 25% – through a sophisticated value proposition. We are taking an in-depth look into the market. Companies willing to differentiate and get higher sales results join The Show Advisory Board. Through market research and close connection with the Advisory Board, we are able to introduce a wider range of show attractors and new topics. This enables us to include a wider audience in our marketing campaigns. The target for 2018 is 5620 highly-engaged visitors.
2. Providing at least 60% of new visitors – through getting onsite specific audience groups in accordance with exhibitors' criteria and reaching out to them with exhibitors' announcements.
3. Enhancing visitor profile by 7 to 10% – through sticking to the higher-level of speakers as well as introducing discussions on technology purchasing and TCO reduction strategies.
4. Exhibition attendance growth – through getting seminars and workshops back to the expo area, introducing guided booth tours for end-users and resellers, and supporting global brands' marketing departments in their activities.
5. Increasing resellers' quality and quantity – through scheduling a series of events on driving sales and distribution in the channel, and setting a guide on value-add products on display that will give system integrators and installation contractors a competitive advantage.
6. Further growth in end-user attendance – through enhancement of their experience onsite. Earlier, the forum was focused on bringing awareness to advanced technology and trends as such. Now, the effects of implementing new technology and following disruptive trends in specific verticals shall be put at the heart of the conversation. The number of end-users taking on an active role in sharing insights at the stage will be increased.