All-over-IP Team is currently working on a new report that will provide an extensive coverage of the physical security, IT infrastructure and smart solutions sales channels in Russia.
The Sales Channels Report will include the following insights:
- sales channels by type of supplier business;
- the most profitable sales channels;
- exclusive commentary of the local market players on:
- sales channels that have become exhausted;
- changes in the most profitable sales channels;
- critical demands from the most profitable channels;
- trends in distribution shaping physical security and IT businesses in Russia.
The survey results and conclusions will have a principle impact on the 2018 All-over-IP Business Forum agenda.
About ALL-OVER-IP 2018
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing. Sponsored by AxxonSoft, Basler AG, VIVOTEK, Argus-Spectrum-International, Electronika.
For exhibiting opportunities, please contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com. For speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 21–23, 2018
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo