Gazing intensely into their respective crystal balls, Frost&Sullivan, J'son&Partner, Baker McKenzie and KPMG are coming to All-over-IP 2017 next week with predictions for 2018 and beyond, highlighting digital transformation, Industry 4.0, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Identity Management and their impact on businesses in Russia.
If you haven't already registered to visit, fill in the form online to learn how you can leverage the show services to make more connections with the right local distributors, system integrators and end-users.
Global Analyst Keynotes at All-over-IP 2017
- Frost & Sullivan. Three Megatrends That Will Drive Businesses Into the Next Decade: Cyber Security, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence.
- J'son & Partners. Understanding the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Russia.
- Baker McKenzie. Smart Environment: High Expectations for End-Users and Challenges for Regulatory Agencies.
- KPMG. Benefits of Using Access Control Automation. Theory and Practice of Selecting an IDM Solution.
- J'son&Partners. Services Powered by Smart Cities.
Fill in the form online to visit All-over-IP 2017!
Join All-over-IP 2017 to educate the Russian market on advanced technology, connect with key sales-partners, get quality leads, increase your brand awareness, network with the local industry. Companies interested in exhibiting in 2018 should contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com or Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP 2017
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
Sponsored by AxxonSoft, Basler AG, dormakaba, Dahua Technology, Speech Technology Centre and Intra. Supported by The Russian Biometric Society.
10th All-over-IP International
November 22–24, 2017
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo
Photo: Alevtina Kamelkova, Advisor ICT Business Unit, Baker McKenzie.