The constantly changing IT and security landscape requires of system integrators, resellers, installers, architects and engineers that they always learn new technologies to stay competitive in the digital economy. All-over-IP 2019 partners and sponsors, including Grundig Security, AxxonSoft, Basler AG, Electronika and Rubicon, have shared their vision for trends to embrace in 2019 and 2020.
- Trend 1. Advances in neural networks, neural video analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Trend 2. Adoption of as-a-service model in the video surveillance market.
- Trend 3. Penetration of machine vision technology across QR code reading applications in the pharma and food sectors.
- Trend 4. Machine vision cameras supporting MIPI CSI-2 interfaces for a wider variety of embedded vision applications.
- Trends 5. Integrating multiple unconnected security applications with PSIM to prompt better business decisions.
- Trends 6. The increase in sales volume of wireless fire detection systems across B2C channels.