Supported by the Russian Biometric Society, All-over-IP 2018 is running The Biometric Congress on November 23, 2018.
Target audience: architects and engineers (A&Es), project designers, full-service system integrators, security managers, IT служб безопасности, ИТ-директора, управляющие.
Biometrics has come a long way since its early days, had several teething problems and got over most of them successfully. The technology has become more user-friendly and affordable to a wider range of customers. In 2018 to 2022, new biometrics applications and biometric-based installations in Russia will de driven by:
- The Digital Economy of the Russian Federation Program of July 28, 2017;
- Strategy of Information Society Development in Russia for 2017–2030;
- Decree of the Russian Government No. 410 of April 5, 2017 "On Setting Requirements to Transportation Security Including Anti-Terrorism Standards for Underground Transit Systems";
- Decree of the Russian Government No. 969 of September 26, 2016 "On Setting Requirements to Functional Property of Transportation Security Systems and Mandatory Certification Rules for Transportation Security Systems";
- the launch of the Unified Biometrics System;
- changes in Federal Laws: No. 115-FZ of August 7, 2001 "On Countering Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism" and No. 149-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Information, Information Technology and Information Security" (put into effect by the Federal Law No 482-FZ of December 31, 2017 "On Changes in Certain Legal Acts of the Russian Federation).
The Biometric Congress Agenda
- Behind The Biometrics Boom. New Methods of Biometric Identification for 2018–2019.
- Biometric Gait Recognition, Behavioral Biometrics.
- Situation Recognition, Video-Enabled Biometrics.
- Multimodal Biometric Solutions.
- New Approaches for Liveness Detection.
Speaker: Rinat Anisimov, Founder, Smart Security
- New Products / Solutions / Installations
The Role of Biometrics In Digital Transformation
Speaker: Andrey Khrulev, Director Business Development – Biometrics, Speech Technology Center
- Keynote Speech
Recent Advances in Global Biometric Standardization
Speaker: Danila Nikolaev, Director, Russian Biometric Society
- Best Practices
When The Old World Meets The New World. Biometrics and Identity Documents
Speaker: Alexander Lebedev, Director Software and Hardware Development, Angstrem-T
- Strategies for Efficient Biometric Recognition under Harsh or Challenging Conditions.
- Future Vision
Artificial Intelligence I and Everyday Life. Biometrics in Safe City Applications
Alexey Kadeyshvili, CTO, Vocord
- Biometrics as a Service (BaaS). The Next Giant Leap.
- The Report on The Outcome of the Roll-out of the National Unified Biometric System.