The Internet is everywhere. Computing power is increasing as price decreases. There are many options out there to store and analyze big data. Sensors have been made better, cheaper and easier to use. After many false starts, artificial intelligence has taken off.
In other words, earlier it was only Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg who could afford to have a smart home. Now, a smart automation platform can be implemented and succeeded with virtually for any site, including a city.
Smart City Conference is Surveying the Digital Future and Recognizing Business Opportunities at All-over-IP 2017
Business leaders across all sectors are grappling with the advances of the digital era (analytics, mobility, smart devices, cloud services) to radically increase performance of their organizations and improve their customer relations, in-house business processes and products.
The Rise of the Digital City implies:
- Intelligent Management – including data analytics and decision support systems. Open source data, Big Data, predictive analytics (machine learning);
- Digital Interaction with Citizens – including eGovernment web portals, city web portals, mobile apps;
- Proactive Infrastructure Performance Management – including municipal services automation as well automated control of road/electrical grid/drainage conditions. Adaptive street lighting.
- Security – including forecasting of situations and incidents, crowd management, emergency services management;
- Smart Medicine – including disease prediction, wearables.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems – including online transportation management, passenger loyalty management systems. Big data analytics and predictive analytics. Parking management.
Smart City Speaking Topics
- Digital Transformation. Hype or Sustainable Revolution?
- Digital Factory. Why Do Businesses Need a Digital-Ready Infrastructure?
- Big Data Analytics. Machine Learning and AI. Cloud Computing and Mobility. The Internet of Things. How to make the pillars of digital transformation work for your business?
- Technology Trends That Digitally Transform Cities.
- The Socio-Economic Impact of IoT Towards Smart Cities.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis for Implementing Smart City Projects.
- The Best Suitable IT Architecture for Smart Cities.
- The Future of Video Surveillance Amid the Rise of Artificial Intelligence.
- Real-World Scenarios of City-Wide Digital Transformation.